Top 5 Qi Improvement Ingredients In Chinese Herbal Soup & Free Recipe
n Chinese medication books, there are 1000 types of herb to look for, however there are way too many herbs with different features and nature, so it is not advisable that you simply mix and match with Chinese herbs. At least you need to understand the nature and behavior before mixing them around in soup.
The top 5 Chinese Herbal Soup ingredient for Qi improvement are:
1. Wild Ginseng
Ginseng is beneficial to all internal organs, it stimulates physical vigor, soothes temperament, promotes general well-being and longevity. It is the “Yang” type of herb according Chinese medication reference book. The older the age of this wild ginseng, the better and higher level of minerals and nutrition.
2. American Wild Ginseng
Stimulates energy and nourishes the lungs and spleen. It is beneficial to those who suffer from mental and heart weakness, cough, fatigue and menopause. America Wild Ginseng is sometimes very good in having it anytime in the day, usually it is best to drink in the morning or before bed.
3. Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae (Dangshen)
Reinforce Qi, invigorates and improves blood circulation. It is also effective in the treatment of fatigue and pale complexion. It is the most commonly used in Chinese herb soup making as the ingredients.
4. Chinese Yam
Tastes sweet and is neutral in nature. It nourishes the lungs and kidneys, strengthens the spleen, stop diarrhea, improves vitality and restores Qi. Since it serve more healthier in cleaning up the body.
Walnut improves Qi and regulates blood circulation. It is also known as “longevity fruit”. Other than this, it also help in improving our memory power and healthier.
A Qi improvement Chinese Herbal Soup recipe: Chinese Yam with Pork Spare Ribs Soup
1. Pork Spare Ribs 750 gram
2. Chinese Yam 500 gram
3. Soup Stock 1000 gram
4. Salt 8 gram
5. Some Ginger slices
6. Water 2 liter
7. Some White Pepper powder
1. Soak port spare ribs in cold water and boil it until water is boiling. Pick it up and set aside to let it cool down.
2. Skinned Chinese yam, cut into slices and soak into salt water to avoid it gets oxidation.
3. Put port spare ribs, soup stock, hot water, ginger slice into pot and cook until half done.
4. Add in Chinese yam, continue boil it with big fire heating until boiled, then change to small fire heating continue for 40 minutes.
5. Add in a dash of salt and some white pepper powder before serve.